Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fine Arts Night 2010

First time going to a fine arts event, I would have stayed at home doing that poem, but since I only have like 1 year left before getting out of highschool, so meh, I gave it a try. Im so lazy.








Inspired by the people who created papercrafts gundams, kinda bad, But I did made it articulate(cant show since your not allowed to move them)




aint they cute

Im kinda dissapointed about the wire fig section, ive seen better back at the classes




I love this canvas the most












LOOK its Johney Depp.

The band section


Video for the Haiti campaign, sorry for the quality
Used song, Its annoying


The treats and mini cakes taste so good, though I didnteat too much, dont want increased fat :P

Outside the event, these were placed near the entrance.


Need to fix that flame effect=_=;

Will need to improve in artistic skills, cause Im taking ace it program next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it coincidence? we got the exact same name :D

Gunstray said...

>> Divinelight: 0.0, Sweetness. Are you my Ani-ki?

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Fine arts to appreciation plus sweet treats. How nice!